Junior GL Accountant
What you’ll be doing:
• Month-end activities and reporting for CAPITA divisions
• Production and submission of monthly reporting packs according to a strict deadlines
• Preparation and analysis of the monthly balance sheet reconciliations
• Preparation of month end journal postings (accruals, prepayments, WIP, deferred income)
• Various reporting checks and analysis/reconciliation
• Providing support to the UK based teams
• Ad-hoc transactional activities during the month
• Working with the SAP system
Skills you need to succeed:
• Excellent English - C1 level (mandatory)
• 1 to 3 years of relevant experience (AR, AP, GL)
• Strong aptitude for numbers and figures.
• Very high attention to details and ability to analyse data and check its accuracy
• Ability to work accurately while meeting strict deadlines.
• Excellent analytical and communication skills.
• Willing to coach and develop junior team members.
• Knowledge of and practical experience with general ledger (GL) and ERP systems (SAP).
• Strong knowledge of MS Office (advanced MS Excel)
What’s in it for you:
• Employee Assistance Program for employees and their families (psychological support)
• An extra day off for voluntary activities close to your heart
• Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow
colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
• Opportunity to become one of the Internal Trainers
• A multinational environment with strong ties to UK business culture
• LuxMed medical healthcare and Generali group insurance
• Multisport Plus / Classic or MultiKafeteria benefit systems
• A positive atmosphere with excellent work-life balance (a 30-minute lunch break included in
the 8-hour working day)
Capita is a consulting, transformation and digital services business. Every day our colleagues help
millions of people, by delivering innovative solutions to transform and simplify the connections between
businesses and customers, governments and citizens. We partner with clients and provide the insight
and cutting-edge technologies that give time back, allowing them to focus on what they do best and
making people’s lives easier and simpler. We operate in the UK, Europe, India and South Capita is a
leading business services provider with over 55,000 employees, operating in the UK, Europe, India and
Capita Poland supports clients across various sectors, including local government, customer service,
procurement, life and pensions, insurance, data analysis, and learning and development. We operate
in three locations – Kraków, Opole and Łódź.
Daily, we deal with simple processes like checking data correctness, contacting with clients, training
coordination, and much more complex processes like closing general ledgers, reporting, financial
analysis, claims processing, systems implementation, technical customer support, or fleet
We’re an equal opportunity employer, which means we’ll consider all suitably qualified applicants
regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual
orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people
based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we’re committed to creating an
inclusive environment for all employees.
PLEASE APPLY: https://system.erecruiter.pl/FormTemplates/RecruitmentForm.aspx?WebID=56b833b0857f4d1982988188bc966443
CapitaZobacz wszystkie oferty Capita