Full-time Bookkeeper for key role in our Salary & Invoice Team
BlueCollar JobSupply is a specialized temp agency located at Ul.Energetyków 3/4, Pok. 418 in PL70-952 Szczecin. We provide qualified temps for production work primarily within the industrial sector, as well as temps for projects within the construction sector. We recruit temps locally from our own recruitment offices.
BlueCollar A/S is searching for a dedicated Bookkeeper on behalf of our Polish department BlueCollar JobSupply. Full control of our finances is of absolute highest priority, and you will play an important role ensuring this.
For this position, we are looking for a Polish Bookkeeper who will live and work in Szczecin Poland, assisting our office in Denmark.
You’ll be joining our dedicated Salary & Invoice Team and be working full-time.
Your tasks and responsibilities
As our Bookkeeper, your primary responsibility is ensuring that every payment for invoices and salaries is 100% correct.
You will refer to our Head of Salary & Invoice who will teach you all you need to know about our systems and your work tasks.
Your tasks will vary greatly, and you must thrive with flexible working hours and approach work challenges with enthusiasm and open-mindedness. Work tasks include:
• Controlling invoice and salary payments
• Structuring payments in Excel
• Contacting clients, temps, and employees regarding invoices and salary payments
• Assisting our Head of Salary & Invoice with her tasks
• Ad hoc administrative tasks
You will be working closely with the rest of the Salary & Invoice Team and report to our Head of Salary & Invoice, who works at our office in Denmark.
Your background and qualifications
We are looking for a service-minded and dedicated employee who always goes the extra mile to help the company succeed.
As we are a small organization, we expect you to show great flexibility with regards to both working hours and the tasks you need to perform. The following points characterize you:
• You have a natural flair for numbers
• You have experience with bookkeeping or another relevant position
• You have a relevant education within Finance or Accounting (not a must)
• You are familiar with the Office suite - especially Word and Excel
• You are a problem solver and generally make things go smoothly
• You have great listening skills and quickly use the information you receive
• You are stable, committed, service-minded, and hard-working
• You have solid English skills - minimum B2 level – both for speaking and writing
Experience as a Bookkeeper, Finance Assistant, Finance Manager, or from other relevant positions is a big plus.
Your opportunities at BlueCollar
We are an ambitious company developing rapidly. We have more than 12 years’ experience from the temp industry, and with a very stable and steadily growing customer base we have an exciting and sometimes hectic everyday life.
We have built a good working environment with room for social activities, which at the same time is defined by a purposeful and result-creating behavior.
• Good working conditions in an established and professional organization
• A good salary aligned with qualifications and expectations for the position
• An exciting and challenging job in an informal work environment.
The position must be filled:
As soon as possible.
Application and further information
Application and CV, which of course are treated confidentially, must be sent to email@example.com. Please write Book2021 in the subject field. You are welcome to contact Head of Salary & Invoice Maja Kowalczyk on tel: +45 65 42 04 83 if you have questions regarding the position.
We need the right candidate as soon as possible, so we regularly call for interviews and hire when we meet the right person.
BlueCollar JobSupply Sp. z o.o.Zobacz wszystkie oferty BlueCollar JobSupply Sp. z o.o.