AP Accountant with French
Do you want to use French language in your daily work? Would you like to work in international company? As a AP Accountant you can work every day with people from all over the world, develop your career and work in a professional environment with customers and other teams.
Who do we recruit for? Our client is global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. It has its office in the center of Warsaw, Przyokopowa Street.
- Daily invoice processing lifecycle management and accurate booking of AP transactions(invoices, credit notes)
- Verification of incoming PO and Non-PO invoices
- Vendor account reconciliation
- On-time query resolution - vendor and local market
- Daily involvement/cooperation with AP, Treasury, GL group, as required
- Very good English and French (at least B2 level)
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Accounts Payable
- High accuracy and focus on details
- Ability to work analytically in a problem-solving environment as well as ability to plan, organize and perform work in accordance with the targets.
- Good knowledge of Excel and Word, knowledge of SAP would be an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team spirit
What we can offer
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
Talent PlaceZobacz wszystkie oferty Talent Place