OTC Associate with Czech or Slovak
Do you want to use Czech or Slovak language in your daily work? Would you like to work in international company? As a OTC Associate you can work every day with people from all over the world, develop your career and work in a professional environment with customers and other teams.
Who do we recruit for? Our client is global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. It has its office in the center of Warsaw, Przyokopowa Street.
- Daily interaction with Customers and internal stakeholders as it relates to collections, order release, setting of credit limits and dispute resolution
- Responsible for all collections activities on the assigned portfolios. Activities include minimizing balances on customers accounts, timely escalation/resolution of disputes and collection issues through leverage of professional relationships with internal and external customers.
- Providing accurate and informed responses to customers (internal & external) queries through correspondence and telephone contact (exposure on phone calls on daily basis expected)
- Adding value to the business by consistently improving processes and maximizing cash flow for the assigned portfolios
- Very good English and fluent Czech or Slovak (at least C1 level)
- Experience in analytical activities
- Highly developed computer skills (MS Office)
- Very good communication skills
- Ability and eagerness to learn new processes/ procedures
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
Talent PlaceZobacz wszystkie oferty Talent Place