Volvo Trucks is one of the largest truck brands in the world. We make vehicles that are sold and serviced in more than 140 countries, and throughout our entire organisation we focus on our three core values: Quality, Safety and Care for the Environment.
Volvo Polska Sp. z o.o. Samochody Ciężarowe w Młochowie is currently looking for:
Junior Business Controller – Baltic Sea Market & Poland (VT/RT)
The Junior Business Controller will have a supportive role for BSM Business Control BSM & PL Department and will provide assistance in order to improve the company’s current and future financial performance. Person will be responsible for controlling of operational expenses and investments.The position will be placed in Młochów, Poland
- Assist with month-end closing and journal entries.
- Timely delivery of financial analyses of the business results as well as conduct planning exercises.
- Support verification of received Business Plan and forecasts from BC within Market BSM.
- Participate in financial reporting and other control related projects.
- Degree in Finance or Business Administration.
- Proficiency in Excel and Power Point is required.
- Ability to work independently in a flexible and multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent team player.
- Student status.
- Ability to speak and write English fluently, Polish as native is required.
- Comprehensive introduction training package with mentor’s support.
- Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture.
- Responsible and challenging tasks with access to the latest tools and technology.
- Partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities.
- Friendly workplace.
Send your CV in English by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button.