Risk and Compliance Specialist
Do you have an analytical mind? Are you risk averse? Do you know how to talk to all kinds of different people? We are looking for someone who answered yes to those questions to help us with the following:
- perform analytical reviews and assessment of risk and control information
- perform data collection, analysis and reporting
- liaise with Bank staff to propose and coordinate quality improvement activities
- capture and document of Risk & Control Taxonomy requirements
- implement, plan the transition and support of piloting the new Risk & Controls Taxonomies
- manage relations with stakeholders
You’ll be working in the Central Risk Services Department in the UBS office in Zabierzow (Krakow Business Park). Our role is to support colleagues from different areas of the firm, including Risk Taxonomy Owners, and Compliance & Operational Risk Controllers, in improving overall risk assessment process and implementing most effective remediation measures.
Your experience and skills
- analytical skills with ability to work with multiple sources of data;
- professional experience in corporate environment;
- understanding of Operational Risk Management and its implementation in practice or interest to develop expertise in this
- strong attention to details.
- very good communicator (English level – C1)
- good team player
- eager to learn new things
- well organized, with the ability to collect data, coordinate tasks and lead projects
- enthusiastic and self-motivated
- prepared to take ownership of tasks assigned
- able to build and maintain strong relations with stakeholders
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.