Procurement Junior Specialist with German
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 375,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations is a dedicated team of people who work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, helpdesk services, and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients move ahead of the competition.
In Procurement Team we are ensuring our client orders everything what is required to support his business in a compliant way.
- An interesting job in purchase requisition quality control.
- Dynamic environment.
- A great opportunity to create and maintain relationship with a global client.
- Amazing Team.
- Responsible for administering procurement processes for the client –purchase requisition quality control based on procedures containing client’s policies
- Provide high level of procurement-related services to the customer
- Respond to client’s inquiries regarding procurement process and Procurement Tool related topics [CRM]
- Manage ongoing communication with internal and external clients
- Prepare reports for the management and client
- Very good English
- Very good German
- Working 50% in English and 50% in German
- Educational background in economics, management or logistics
- Very good Excel and Word skills
- Ability to work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- The ability to use your knowledge of foreign language on a daily basis at work (we serve our Clients in almost 30 foreign languages)
- Experience with a range of Clients and technology solutions which provides professional relevance
- Operating according to Lean Six Sigma philosophy
- Collaborating and learning from diverse and talented colleagues helps you “raise your game”
- Trainings and development tailored to help you achieve your potential
- New Joiners Programme including trainings
- Opportunity to engage in Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
- We also think about your social life, at Accenture you will be able to take part in different initiatives like Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming and many others.
- Social benefit packages including: private medical care, Sodexo vouchers, Benefit sport club cards, life insurance
- Friendly work atmosphere in multicultural environment
Send your CV by email email@example.com to apply.