P2P Team Leader - for a new client
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
We are looking for a candidate to lead a brand new team of (Senior) Specialists for a our new client - Nufarm.
Nufarm is a global company of Australian origin and provides a wide range of top quality crop protection products.
It is now ranked the 9th largest crop protection company in the world.
• Supervises the team to deliver high quality, professional and customer focused service on a daily basis to the client in accordance with agreed SLAs/KPIs
• Motivates team members on the daily basis
• Takes care of continuous development of the team members
• Ensures that country specific or other special handling variances are processed according to defined procedures
• Ensures process is controlled according to the agreed procedures
• Oversees the process and customer service decisions
• Resolves complex queries and handles sensitive individual cases within the process
• Demonstrates knowledge of respective F&A processes and procedures
• Acts as point of escalation for P2P
• Supervises trainings to the current and future delivery team members. Ensure that processes are understood and being followed by the team members
• Ensures team targets are met
• Handles regular communication with the Client counterparts and build relationship with them for the future delivery
• Continually seeks out ways to improve Client’s satisfaction
• Analyzes root causes of problems related to Accounts Payable
• 3+ years of relevant experience (BPO, finance, accounting)
• Deep knowledge of accounting rules
• Decision making and judgment skills
• Ability to work effectively under time pressure and with deadlines
• Excellent organization skills and ability to manage multiply tasks simultaneously
• People management skills (experience in team management will be an asset)
• Very Good English skills are required
• Goal orientation
• Excellent analytical skills
• Very good communication skills and client-focus attitude
• Teamwork approach
• Flexibility, ability to deal with change
What we offer
• You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
• You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
• You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
• You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
• You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
• As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online or send CV to RecruitmentBPO.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include reference number JOBER/P2PTL(nc)/Eng/KRK in the subject of your message.
Please be advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, is the controller of personal data provided by you in the recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Low, 2015, No. 2135, 2281 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that in scope of recruitment process your personal data will be processed by the controller and sub-processors located outside European Economic Area including India’s entity. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it or delete it”
Please include following statement in your application:
"I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection August 1997, Journal of Low, 2015, No. 2135, 2281 with further amendments).I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India’s entity, which may also include Capgemini’s clients within and outside of EEA."
We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.The recruitment process is conducted in accordance with the principles of equal treatment in employment, Labor Code, Chapter IIa, Art. 183a– 183e.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.www Zobacz wszystkie oferty Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.