Internal Audit Manager
For our client which is newly created SSC in Cracow we are currently looking for candidates to fill the position of Internal Audit Manager. The role will be responsible for planning and executing internal audit projects across European and Asia departments and reporting to corporate Headquarter.
It is a chance to take part in advanced processes in worldwide growing organization.
Your key responsibilities:
- Planning, conducting, coordinating operational audits and ad-hoc checks of all business processes of company entities from all geographical regions.
- Monitoring and mitigating risks, evaluating compliance with policies and procedures, provide assurance that Company assets are properly safeguarded and areas for improvement are identified.
- Assist in developing audit tools, methodologies, and templates. Process ownership and responsibility for defining the scope.
- Reporting the results of audits to local and executive management. Collect observations and prepare recommendations for changes.
- Support local finance organization within areas such as optimization of processes, development of tools, templates, designing procedures and applying frameworks and compliance.
- Maintain the Continuous improvement approach of our Internal Audit standards
- 2-4 years of experience in audit (preferably within a Big4) or internal audit with an - International company
- University degree in Accounting or Finance
- Professional certifications (CIA, CPA, CFE) – nice to have
- Analytical thinking skills
- Very good communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Fluent English
- Experience with ERP systems
- Willingness to travel internationally (up to 60%)
- Possibility to be a part of newly created SSC center
- Corporate benefits such as Multisport card, Private Medical Care
- Fruits in the office
- Flexible working hours from 7-10.
If you are interested in our offer - apply via the form below:
Grafton Recruitment Polska Sp. z o.o.Zobacz wszystkie oferty Grafton Recruitment Polska Sp. z o.o.