What you will do:
• Perform monthly closing processes
• Report Monthly and Quarterly results in HFM and analyse the figures
• Data input, maintenance, contribution in development of reports in Business Intelligence tool.
• Provide strong support to Finance Business Partners in analyzing reported data
• Be able to support business by digging into SAP and provide more granular data for the analysis/reports.
• Improve processes and use of tools: leverage all system capabilities, increase automatization of processes, deliver efficiencies.
Experience and skills, we are looking for:
• 1-3 years’ experience as analyst or as controller in a business environment, production plant or functional area
• Bachelor's or master’s degree in finance, accounting, technical engineer, IT or equivalent.
• IT skills: SAP/Oracle & BI tools knowledge, advanced knowledge of Excel, Power Query
• Good English command.
• Communication and collaboration skills are essential.
• Attention to details and ability to identify issues or inconsistencies
• Experience in building automated reports and models is a must;
• Strong analytical skills and ability to organize, summarize and articulate complex financial information for decision making
• Strong can-do mentality and drive to accomplish tasks in an environment with multiple stakeholders
• Experience in finance transformation is preferred
• Passion for continuous improvements & change management
What do we offer?
• Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions
• Work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals.
• Buddy, mentor & induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
• Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
• Wide choice of benefits
• No formal dress code - we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
• Opportunity to develop based on clear career paths, to grow through experience and exposure
• Possibility to use foreign languages and to collaborate with cross-region teams
TalentunoZobacz wszystkie oferty Talentuno