Internship in Accounts Payable Department - (GLO0000HF)
As an Intern, you will be joining the in-house corporate accounting department in one of the best engineering companies. You will take first steps of your career under a supervision and with support of experienced Accountants.
Specifically, you will:
• Support AP team on everyday basis (including input invoices and various documents into Oracle per established procedures)
• Review clients' invoices
• Prepare simple financial analysis
• Contact other departments, vendors and clients to resolve pending queries
• Support your team in identifying process improvement opportunities.
• Status of a student of Finance, Accounting, Controlling or Banking
• Fluency in both written and spoken English
• Good working knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel
• Availability to work 35+ hours per week
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
• Previous professional experience in accounting or in an international work environment
• Strong communication and analytical skills
• Ability to effectively organize and prioritize the workload
• 3 months' paid internship (contract of services) with the possibility of extension in our office at 31 Marii Konopnickiej street in Kraków.
• A unique opportunity to work closely and directly with experienced Accountants
• Internal trainings, possibility to get familiar with Oracle system and other accounting software.
• Opportunities to develop your career in a dynamic, growing team.
• Great working atmosphere!
CH2M Polska (Jacobs Engineering Group Inc.)Zobacz wszystkie oferty CH2M Polska (Jacobs Engineering Group Inc.)