Senior Risk Operations Manager
Do you have the attention to detail required to be risk operations expert?
We’re looking for someone to:
• provide support to global teams in the Risk Operational Services & Control (ROSC) function
on processes where automated solutions have not yet been implemented
• pinpoint areas of heightened operational risk and propose cost effective solutions for mitigation, especially those in excess of risk appetite and lead implementation of that changes for global teams
• collaborate with all global teams in ROSC to analyze opportunities for decommissioning manual processes
• compile and review metrics to help to facilitate the control monitoring of the processes run in Risk Operations
• work to standardize and simplify reporting, controls and other processes across several locations
• continuously evaluate risk processes for efficiency, accuracy and effectiveness
You’ll be working in the Risk Operational Services & Control team in Krakow Business Park/Zabierzów. Our role is to support Head of ROSC in controlling execution of global processes as well as identifying efficiency opportunities and leading change. We are global team and work closely with our colleagues in US, Asia and UK.
• fluent English
• experience in people and stakeholders management in international, shared services organization
• prior managerial experience in one of the following disciplines:
o credit or market risk control operations
o an operations function in the financial services sector
o exposure to project management in subjects of operations, services or data management, as you will engaged in global projects from feasibility to implementation
• capable of justifying recommendations to a senior audience
• comfortable communicating at all levels of the organization including senior management
• able to collaborate across functions and be a motivated self-starter
• comfortable working effectively with other team members to deliver against shared objectives
• flexible and able to respond quickly to urgent requests
• an organized person with a keen attention to detail
• knowledge on BCBS 239 would be an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS