Senior Liquidity Analyst
Are you dynamic and have a solid understanding of a bank's balance sheet and liquidity requirements? Are you fascinated by the fast pace of market environment and regulatory changes? Do you look forward to shape the way a newly setup offshore team is providing analytical support to the Global Treasury function of an internationally operating bank ? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us to:
– analyze daily balance sheets for group and major legal entities and branches, understand drivers for liquidity metrics and advise on measures and actions
– coordinate with Liquidity reporting teams on calculation of liquidity metrics as well as providing comments in regular MIS reporting
– provide in depth analysis in order to reduce data quality issues along the liquidity & funding metrics production chain
– monitor early warning indicators and manage liquidity metrics on a daily basis
– ensure appropriate escalation of limits, targets or trigger breaches
– support the team to advise senior management on liquidity related topics with regards to UBS's liquidity position as well as overall regulatory and market developments
Group Treasury is responsible for the efficient management of UBS's financial resources: balance sheet, capital, interest rate, currency, liquidity and funding. Within Group Treasury, the Liquidity Management Team manages UBS’s balance sheet and liquidity position to prevent a liquidity shortfall, under both normal and stressed conditions and instruct the ALM and Group Operations teams on liquidity actions. We play a central role in managing the Group’s liquidity resources in close partnership with the firm’s operating businesses and the various regional teams.
– a university degree in finance or economics or another relevant field and a strong understanding of financial markets and market infrastructure
– strong understanding a banks balances sheet
– ideally experience in a treasury or finance / controlling team of a globally operating bank and are on top of latest regulatory requirements from a liquidity & funding perspective
– experience in finance production processes & systems as well as handling of big data is an advantage
– demonstrated ability to meet multiple deliverables simultaneously and manage tight deadlines
– interest and insight in treasury related matters and capital markets, especially liquidity management
– proactive and independent working style with a strong drive to learn and succeed
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS