Do you enjoy working with colleagues around the globe and help ensure top quality policies are published and available to all staff? We are looking for a policy specialist to:
• publish risk policies and guidelines on UBS policy platform
• ensure they meet the firm-wide standards for high quality publishing
• generate, review and submit management information on our portfolio of risk policies
You will be joining the Global Policy Team of Group Risk Control in Zabierzów (Eximius Park). We develop, coordinate and maintain risk policies, authorities and guidelines that apply to credit, market, treasury and other risks. These documents help ensure that risk taking is properly controlled and that the important risks are escalated to our management.
• fluent in written and verbal English
• very good communicator
• legal or administrative background
• proficient user of Microsoft office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS