Internship in Reconciliations team
Are you well organized with an eye for detail? Do you have a high client service orientation and risk awareness? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– take responsibility for the independent leadership of reconciling Security accounts with Global Custodians including matching, assigning and investigation;
– analyze independently and work on internal and external requests;
– ensure, expand client relationships and improve client services through small projects;
– engage in change management, improving the process according to PWOW methodology.
You’ll be working in the Reconciliations team in Wrocław, Dominikański office. We deliver outstanding service to the Wealth Management Luxembourg business and ensure client satisfaction is on the highest level. We also drive improvements to the overall client experience by working with other areas of the Bank to ensure a seamless service.
Our internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in the team. Your paid internship will last 6 months with a possibility of extension based on a 40-hour week. Successful intern will have an opportunity to remain at UBS on a permanent basis.
You don't have to show us previous professional experience, but if you have it, it’s an asset.
– student status or university degree (financial or economics background being an asset)
– strong communication, influencing and relationship building skills
– excellent attention to detail and accuracy
– the ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude
– the proven ability to handle multiple projects and manage conflicting priorities
– a pro-active attitude
– motivated, self-directed and driven
– comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
– fluent in English, both spoken and written
– keen to serve the client through a team approach, drawing upon the know-how of other specialists
– reliable when working independently, with sound judgement for when to escalate issues
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS