Outsourcing & Supply Chain Risk Control Specialist
Are you skilled at conducting risk assessment and implementing control frameworks? Do you know how to maintain independence and objectivity?
We’re looking for a risk control specialist to:
• identify, remediate and mitigate Outsourcing and Supply Chain risks for the Bank
• conduct thematic reviews and risk assessments to facilitate decision support
• make sure risk control frameworks are robust and fit for purpose
• build relationships with Supply Chain and 3rd Party risk management & other functional stakeholders to proactively identify and remediate issues
• ensure risk metrics, assessments and reporting are built on correct data and in line with relevant taxonomies and the expectation of the UBS Group
• collaborate with compliance officers to deliver regulatory requirements
• empower the business with the required training and insights to improve awareness of risk policies and processes
You’ll be working in a Corporate Center Risk Control team in Zabierzów (Eximius Park). And you’ll play a vital role in seeing that the necessary risk frameworks are appropriately embedded across the Firm. As a risk control specialist you’ll lead second line of defense activities and partner with the business to manage regulatory and associated risks.
• bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Finance or Information Technology
• demonstrated track record in risk control, risk management or compliance
• proven understanding of Supply Chain and related regulatory environment
• good knowledge of risk management and regulatory control frameworks
• skilled communicator who adapts style to audience and conveys clear, accurate and concise information
• critical thinker focused on details, with solid analytical and reporting skills
• fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS