Learning Coordinator - communications and logistics
Are you a stickler for getting things right? Do you like to find new ways of solving problems? We are looking for someone like this who can help us:
- support talent management and career development projects for Group Finance
- prepare presentations for Group Finance senior executives
- address ad-hoc requests from the business
- publish communications on the UBS intranet
- support logistics and overall coordination of global Group Finance events
- manage administrative tasks as needed
Please note that fix term employment agreement for 18 months is possible.
Group Finance is the guardian of UBS's financial resources. Our services are built around maintaining financial control, ensuring the integrity of UBS’s disclosures, and providing strategic advice and insight to support UBS’s leadership in their decision making.
You will be joining the Group Finance Business Management team, based out of Krakow Business Park (Zabierzow). We provide Group Finance’s senior management with financial, analytical, administrative and quality control services. We also look after global people initiatives for Group Finance.
- a university degree in human resources, management, or other fields
- project management or business management experience in the financial services industry
- excellent knowledge of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- excellent English skills
- experience in human resources is a plus
- an excellent communication skills with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS