Operational Business Manager for Market & Treasury Risk Control
Are you able to handle multiple priorities (a combination of new and repetitive) with energy and enthusiasm? Do you enjoy engaging with people? Do you thrive in a deadline driven dynamic environment? Do you want to work closely with senior management on driving the function forward?
We’re looking for a business manager to:
• coordinate and manage the operational risk activities within the function
• consolidate and maintain the monthly reporting of capacity metrics
• support financial processes; monthly workforce planning & financial forecasting and the annual 3YSP
• support the coordination of internal & external audits
• support the function on ad-hoc tasks and projects
• understand the priorities and strategic goals of the function
• manage a portfolio of projects ranging from quick tasks to longer term strategic initiatives over several months
• work with a variety of stakeholders both within your function and with supporting units
You’ll be working in the Chief of Staff team in Market & Treasury Risk Control (MTRC) in Krakow, Poland. We are a small team providing a huge variety of services; supporting the function to deliver operationally and perform effectively whilst keeping alignment with our strategic priorities. You'll be working closely with the MTRC global team and colleagues in partner functions.
• ideally 1-3 years of experience working as a business manager or in a role which required the above expertise
• very organised and not fazed by being asked to juggle many tasks simultaneously
• excellent communicator with persuasive presentation skills
• quick to learn new things be it a new IT tool or different process
• always looking to remove barriers and make the way we work more efficient
• natural risk manager with a strategic mind-set
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS