Reports Production & Distribution Coordinator
Are you incredibly well-organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how to take care of business? Are you always able to find a positive outcome?
We’re looking for someone like that to help us with:
– Equity Research reports production and distribution
– Providing support to Research Analysts while creating financial reports
In this role you will be a part of the Equity Research Operations team in Krakow, Czerwone Maki Street. Our team provides business support services to the UBS onshore Equity Research department. You will be jointly responsible for production and distribution of research documents using both industry-standards and proprietary applications. You will closely cooperate with various groups across APAC, EMEA, and the US regions.
– Bachelor degree (preferably Economic, Technical or Finance background)
– Very good written and spoken English
– Advanced knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
– Strong attention to details
– Ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines
– Very good communication skills and ability to work in the team
– Flexible/open to work in different shift timings as need arises
– Self-starter with initiative, energy and commitment combined with ability to handle routines in an organized way
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS