Financial Accountant with Hebrew
Are you a motivated self-starter? Do you have the know-how for analyzing financial information? We’re looking for someone like this to:
- execute standard Accounts Payable, Fixed Asset, General Ledger activities, including Travel & Expense transactions
- support month-end closing processes and perform an analytical review of balance sheet accounts
- provide detailed comments on significant movements caused by unusual business activities
- ensure completion of assigned tasks in an accurate and timely manner
- build a strong network and collaborate with various finance departments across organization to ensure the quality and fast information flow
- propose and implement continuous improvements initiatives to manage properly deficiencies within a process
- produce and maintain the Standard Operating Procedures
You’ll be working in the Group Finance team in Zabierzow, Krakow Business Park. Our role is to support the EMEA/Swiss region and to provide accurate and reconciled financial information.
Key objective of the role is to deliver high level financial reporting support on all operational and financial activities across our various locations. Has daily interaction with various internal clients located globally including Integrated Middle Office, Financial Controllers across all legal entities and divisions.
- a university degree in Accounting/ Finance, Economics or similar field
- at least 3 year experience in Accounting
- fluent in English and intermediate in Hebrew
- proficiency in MS Excel
- SAP experience (would be an asset)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS