Investment Bank Revenue Reporting Intern
We are looking for someone who can help us with:
– deliver regular reports, real time analyses and ad-hoc requests for stakeholders (including Senior Management)
– work with large financial data sets using Business Objects
– proactively engage with colleagues globally to drive standardization of processes and gain efficiencies across the team
– comply with quality control checks to ensure complete accuracy of numbers
– improve processes.
You’ll be working in the Investment Bank Client Engagement team in Zabierzów (Eximius Business Park).
Our team supports UBS Investment Bank’s Investor Client Services business who provides a range of services to hedge funds and asset managers including Global Cash Equities, Global Financing Services, Global Equity Derivatives and FX, Rates & Credit products.
We work closely with IT, Commission Management, regional business, country heads, account managers & sales traders to help drive decision making and support the continuous improvement by providing analysis to senior management and sales. We provide regular and ad-hoc reporting and analysis, as well as business intelligence solutions, covering a wide range of financial metrics.
– previously worked with large data sets
– very good knowledge of MS Excel (VBA would be additional asset)
– you are very good communicator in English
– knowledge of reporting tools such as Business Objects (would be a great asset)
– well organized, with a sharp eye for detail.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS