Treasury CFO - Financial Analyst
Are you looking for a diverse role combining Business Partnering, Analysis and Technical skills? Do you want to join a new and fascinating Team and have impact on the shape of the Team? Would you like to be part of the Treasury CFO (Business Partnering) team, which is responsible for financial performance and analysis of revenue, costs and balance sheet for Group Treasury (GT)?
For the Treasury CFO Team we’re looking for someone who will:
– analyze and assess the financial performance of GT, to support the Treasury Management Committee, the CFO and the Group Treasurer
– prepare monthly performance packs in support of senior business forums, including Board of Directors, Business Division CFOs, etc.
– support performing financial estimates, forecasting and strategic planning
– work on value-adding financial analysis and commentary, including benchmarking, alpha/beta, Resource optimization, etc.
This exciting opportunity will enable you to be part of a new Analyst hub team, based in Krakow. Also part of the global onshore Treasury CFO team, which has senior level profile including communication directly to Divisional and Regional CFOs, as well as the Group CFO and Board. You will have the great opportunity to gain knowledge and exposure to all aspects of GT, which manages the consumption of the firm’s financial resoruces, cash & collateral management, asset portfolios, repo and interest risk of banking book portfolios.
GT sit at the heart of the way the bank manages its financial resources. This role will give you a unique perspective on the interaction between the divisions and how funding, liquidity and capital is allocated.
The main team is in London, Zurich and the US. We cover the Group-wide performance of GT, including its balance sheet, gross revenues and allocations.
– experience working in financial services or treasury
– experience in business analysis and reporting
– solid IT skills (Windows, MS Office, Business Objects).
– programming knowledge (MS Access) an advantage but not essential
– strong inter-personal and communication skills and a team player
– ability to challenge; question status-quo and be curious in order to drive process improvements and innovation
– be able to develop and maintain stakeholders relationships which result in trusted partnerships
– proficient in English.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS