Fraud Pattern Recognition Analyst
Do you have an eye for details? Are you familiar with asset classes and products within them? We are looking for someone like to:
• conduct initial risk assessment of Trader and Trade Alerts by identifying highest scoring trades that trigger Key Risk Indicators (KRIs)
• interrogate triggered trades within Front Office Risk Management systems in order to obtain further details in relation to trade bookings
• liaise with Middle Office teams in order to gain further explanations surrounding alerted trade bookings
• provide recommendations for an appropriate alert level and analysis on trending over multiple periods
You’ll be working in the team based in Zabierzów Eximius Park. Our team is responsible for detecting potential fraudulent and/or unauthorised trading events within the Investment Bank. The FPR team performs an ongoing mechanism of independent and timely analysis of Alerts produced by industry leading third party toolset solution whilst performing re-calibration of the detection methods utilised, namely the Key Risk Indicators. Risk factors designed to detect non-standard behaviour by highlighting scoring deviations.
• Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in finance, mathematics or similar area
• previous experience in international company, preferably in banking sector
• product knowledge across asset classes (e.g. Equity Derivatives, Cash, Fixed Income, Rates, FX)
• excellent written and spoken English
• very good communication skills and ability to work in the team
• understanding of trading systems and trading rationale
• Eexperience in a control function (e.g. Middle Office / Finance) in an investment bank
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS