Client Engagement and Analytics Specialist (Evidence Lab)
Do you have a passion for being in the front line of client engagement and support? Can you manage various complex issues? Would you like to discover and develop new ways to optimize business processes? We’re looking for someone who can:
• Help channel clients through the Evidence Lab sales process
• Manage onboarding of internal and external clients
• Manage, prioritize and appropriately route incoming client request/queries related to the use of the new UBS Evidence Lab client portal
• Partner with Engagement Managers (Account Coverages) to ensure a coordinate and consistent client experience
• Create and/or maintain standardized documentation
• Stay on top of existing business processes; evaluate opportunities to enhance/optimize
• Report on current and forecasted sales, and overall health of the sales stages
• Help develop client metrics to facilitate support and retention
You will be working in Eximius Business Park, Zabierzów as part of the UBS Evidence Lab Sales Operations team in Krakow focusing on realizing the external client business. UBS Evidence Lab is one of the most innovative and highly regarded divisions in the UBS Investment Bank. Our unique data-driven approach to investment research is revolutionizing the industry. Our team is led by visionaries and our culture is like a startup. We specialize in various analytical techniques including web harvesting, geospatial, social media, market research, and more.
• Very strong written and verbal skills in English
• Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint; familiarity with Visio would be additional asset
• Highly organized and detail oriented with process documentation skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Ideally at least 2 years' experience in a customer operations role
• A bachelor's or master's degree, preferably in Economics, Finance, Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS