Internship in Corporate Social Responsibility
Are you solid as a rock when you're juggling a lot of projects? Do you know how to talk to all kinds of different people? Are you always up for the next challenge? We're looking for someone like that who can:
• support CSR Manager and UBS volunteers in CSR project management (incl. to create and manage documentation of social and charity projects within portfolio)
• coordinate internal communication channels incl. communication of CSR projects (e-screens, Intranet, internal social media platform, newsletters) and equipment
• support in organizing charity and social events, logistics
You’ll be working in the Corporate Social Responsibility Team in Krakow and you will support both UBS locations in Poland (Krakow and Wroclaw). As a team we're engaged in a full range of internal and communication activities within UBS in Poland. We manage communication tools, frameworks and best practices, and we're responsible for the development and implantation of the CSR strategy .
This role is located in Zabierzów.
• a student status or university degree
• very good written and spoken English
• very good command of MS Office tools
• very good communication, organizational and coordination skills
• pro-active, enthusiastic and self-driven
• well organized, able to prioritize tasks
• adaptable, used to work in the team as well as across teams and functions
• accurate, with strong attention to detail
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS