Financial Analyst with VBA
Are you technically savvy person with a Financial know- how? Are you interested in Business Strategy Development?
We are looking for a Financial Analyst to:
- to work with large data sets and complex excel files using SQL and VBA
- analyze, forecast and enhance P&C Interest Result
- define and implement the most efficient usage of Swiss legal entity Balance Sheet
- determine the economic value of our banking products
- closely collaborate with various Corporate Center functions (Group Treasury, Group Asset & Liability Management, Finance) as well as with the respective Business Areas and Business Units using Swiss legal entity Balance Sheet.
Our team "Business Performance & Distribution Management" is embedded in the COO Business Switzerland AG area with a focus on Balance Sheet Management and Business Performance Management topics. As our Analyst you would belong to a cross cultural, agile and dynamic team with an excellent team spirit.
Our team is based in Zurich and Krakow, and this position is located in Zabierzow, Eximius Park.
- hold a Bachelor or Master Degree preferably in Finance
- you are strong and experienced in the usage of Microsoft Excel including VBA and SQL, Access and PowerPoint (Think Cell is a plus)
- have good understanding of balance sheet management and banking products
- experience in the financial services industry
- strong analytical, conceptual and organizational skills
- fluency in English (German knowledge is a plus)
- familiarity with conceptual and regulatory framework on capital, liquidity and funding is a plus
- strong interpersonal and communication skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS