Internship in Group Finance
Do you know how to analyze financial information? Are you well organized with an eye for details? Are you good with numbers? We're looking for someone like that to:
– perform management accounting and reporting activities
– prepare financial statements and other financial reports
– reconcile and analyze financial information for Finance functions
– control, investigate and visualize financial data
– be involved in special projects to assist the department in achieving its strategic goals and objectives
– in collaboration with colleagues, improve the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of the controls
You’ll be working in the Group Finance team in Zabierzow, Krakow Business Park. Our role is to support the EMEA region and to provide accurate and reconciled financial information. Key objective of the role is to deliver high level accounting and reporting support on all operational and financial activities across our various locations.
Our internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in finance. Your paid internship will last 3-6 months with the possibility of extension, based on a 30-40 hour week.
You don't have to show us previous professional experience, but if you have it, it’s an asset.
– skills and education in accounting, banking or economics (and you love this stuff)
– a can-do attitude
– a gift for analyzing and solving problems
– a passion for data gathering and information sharing
– a graduate or student of accounting, controlling, finance, banking, economics, international relations or related
– good in English, both spoken and written
– skilled in MS Excel
– motivated, self-directed and driven
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS