AML / KYC Officer
Do you want to keep criminals from abusing the financial system? Do you know how to maintain independence and objectivity?
We are looking for someone like you to be a part of Financial Crime Monitoring & Surveillance Team. You will be responsible for:
- Monitoring and reviewing of Anti Money Laundering (AML)/Know Your Customer (KYC), Sanctions, Anti Bribery and Corruption risks
- Assessing the KYC data against UBS Client Identification Program (CIP) requirements and identifying key AML risks and process gaps
- Collating, analysing and reporting information on elements of the AML program
- Monitoring of client's transactions and reporting potential suspicious activity
The Team is a part of the IB Financial Crime Monitoring & Surveillance team. Team conducts reviews, monitoring and testing over processes and controls around the AML/KYC, Anti Bribery, Corruption and Sanctions risks associated with new client on-boarding and ongoing client due diligence. The role is located in the UBS office in Zabierzow (Krakow Business Park).
- Bachelor or Master degree, preferably finance / law related
- Preferred 2-3 years of relevant experience in KYC / AML / financial crime related role
- Preferred good understanding of the regulatory environment including AML, Anti Bribery, Corruption and Sanctions
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to prioritize own workload and to work in the team
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Confidence to challenge the status quo and demonstrate strong risk awareness
- Excellent judgment and decision making skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS