Finance Analyst - Wealth Management CFO
Do you have sharp analytic skills? Are you well organized with an eye for detail? Do you have a flexible attitude, quantitative focus, and strong desire to learn new skills and develop in the area of financial analysis and controlling?
We are looking for Finance Analyst to:
• support various finance processes e.g. planning, estimating, forecasting, monthly and quarterly closing globally
• conduct financial analysis to support senior management recommendations
• provide analytical support for financial information requirement beyond standard reporting framework
You’ll be working in the Wealth Management CFO team in Zabierzow, Eximius Park. The team provides advice and constructive challenge to Wealth Management business, focusing on its activities, performance and business cases to optimize the use of the firm's financial resources, as well as acting as the primary point of contact for senior management on Finance matters.
• 2-3 years of experience in the area of financial analysis, accounting, controlling or finance in general
• very good written and spoken English
• very strong knowledge of MS Excel skills and MS PowerPoint
• knowledge of Financial Industry with an understanding of Profit and Loss dynamics
• strong analytical ability and problem solving skills
• proactive and self-motivated personality able to deliver high quality results in an efficient manner and under time pressure
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS