re you a detail-oriented multitasker? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly?
We’re looking for an Executive Assistant to:
• manage calendars including conference calls, vacations and client meetings
• arrange travel bookings, itineraries and visa coordination
• provide administrative support to senior committees
• manage reports and processes to support the Business Management team
• coordinate the production of reports and meeting prep packets
• support office administration, like ordering supplies, handling mail and
managing conference logistics
• assist with finance management, including processing of invoices and
• plan and organize team events
You’ll be working in the Finance Business Management team in Zabierzow, Eximius Park. Your main focus will
be on supporting senior management in administrative
and organizational tasks. As an executive/team assistant, you’ll have the opportunity to work in an international environment while maintaining a high level of professionalism.
• excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle a high stress level
and multiple tasks simoultaneously
• successful administrative experience in a fast-paced large enterprise
• proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• keen attention to detail, organized and able to seamlessly multitask
• proven written and verbal communication skills
• comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• flexible, adaptable, can-do attitude
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS