We are a consulting company offering since 1993 a wide range of services for Danish clients
Our client is an innovative Danish company, producer of prefabricated bathroom modules with 3 factories in Poland and over 500 employees.
Currently, for our client we are looking for candidates for the position of Operations Controller.
As Operations Controller at Badelement Sp. z.o.o. you will be a vital part of managing growth and be responsible for the production controlling of all operations activities and be part of the group functions. You will work closely together with the local management team in Poland and report directly to the Group CFO with a dotted line to the Finance Director in Poland.
Examples of your upcoming tasks:
• Verify and analyze the production results
• Report the monthly management accounting figures to Company Management
• Initiate improvement projects related to factory processes
• Development of KPI/dash board to management and other benchmarking
• Driving accurate, timely and aligned reporting of financial, commercial and operational performance incl. KPIs
• Providing forward-looking and independently initiated analysis
• Supporting profitability analysis as a subject matter expert for given areas
• Contributing to and forming business decisions and enable follow-up on such decisions including investments etc.
• Assisting in assessing best alternative strategies and proving recommendations to the business
• Performing ad-hoc analysis and insights to business based on business need
• Driving continuous improvements including simplification of reports, analysis tools and automation of reporting
You will be an important contributor to the continuing development of the Operations. Our client seeks a colleague who is motivated by challenging the current setup and connect factory processes and flows to system processes. Originally you have read an education at minimum bachelor level within economics or finance. You already have a few years of experience with working with controlling in a factory setup, preferably in an international company. You enjoy analyzing and have gained a general understanding of business and supply chain. You are expert in Excel and have experience with ERP and BI tools. You have great communications skills and include relevant stakeholders in your improvement thoughts and in your decision making. Good communications skills in both speaking and writing English is essential.
You will be part of transforming and growing the business for the future, and the company provide a professional and personal development-oriented culture and focus on creating career opportunities for the future. The position is located near Bolesławiec.
Our client offers
- Attractive salary
- Challenging position in informal environment with a great opportunity to develop
your professional as well as personal competences.
For more information concerning the above position, please call director Adam Laskowski – phone number: 501 504 075
AL MARKETINGZobacz wszystkie oferty AL MARKETING