Regulatory Reporting Compliance Expert
Are you investigative in nature? Are you able to understand regulatory requirements? Join our team; we are looking for someone who can:
– conduct assessment/reviews in banking sector
– validate completeness and accuracy of the data
– understand the rules and requirements around U.S. regulatory reporting
– perform transaction testing to confirm conformance with the regulatory requirements, ensuring work is of a consistently high standard, with robust conclusions
– plan, coordinate and perform testing fieldwork to hit deadlines
– agree identified issues and remediation with responsible report owner
You will be working in the Independent Management Control's Testing team which is part of the Compliance & Operational Risk Control (C&ORC) organization in Zabierzow/Krakow. We are a major program within UBS to ensure independent testing and assurance over the key controls that address major risks in our bank globally.
– min. 5 years of experience in banking or control functions area
– experience in assessing transaction to confirm compliance with requirements
– experience in the analyzing of regulatory reports in accordance with instructions will be a plus
– experience of auditing/consulting is preferable
– a reputation for delivery
– analytical, with the ability to disseminate and understand complex instructions
– result-oriented and assertive
– detailed, with the ability to self-review and ensure work is delivered to the highest standards
– excellent listener and effective communicator
– team player with the ability to deliver individually
– fluent English speaker
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now: ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS