Internship in Communications Team
Are you creative and highly organized? Are you a great writer and can you turn complicated topics into interesting stories?
We are looking for a strong team player to support our internal communications in:
- Developing content for news articles, intranet pages, newsletters, videos, blog posts and other communication materials for employees across the firm, including editing and writing
- Identifying story ideas and key messages on a wide range of topics
- Handling a small portfolio of projects such as webpage redesigns, communication campaigns, the development of guidelines and the review of intranet-related statistics
- Coordinating logistics of e.g. townhalls, campaigns, CSR activities, etc.
- Collaborating with a global Group Internal Communications team and other partners in the firm
- Providing guidance to our stakeholders about UBS's corporate design and tone of voice guidelines.
You’ll be working in the Group Corporate Services communications team in Krakow, focusing on the Business Solution Center communication for Poland. We are a global, diverse team who love what we do and who take pride in producing high quality, high impact communications. We advise the various business areas on a wide range of tactical and strategic communications with the aim that employees are informed, engaged and proud to work for UBS.
Your paid internship will last 3-12 months with a possibility of extension, based on 30-40 hours per week.
- already completed at least four semesters of your bachelor's degree or you are close to graduate in journalism, communications, linguistics, public relations or other related studies
- excellent written and spoken English, other language would be an advantage
- proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products
- graphic design and video editing skills
- an interest in financial services
- native Polish speaker or a native English speaker with advanced knowledge in any other language
- an expert writer with an eye for detail (spotting typos is your second nature)
- a self-starter, innovative person with a can-do-attitude
- experienced in social media
- excellent at organizing and coordinating events
- a team player who's able to work independently
- happy to work to tight and changing deadlines.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS