Internship in Risk and Access Control Team
Are you interested in risk and access control ? Do you have strong analytical skills?
We’re looking for someone who can help us:
– review and approve/reject requests for access to applications
– assist with operation of risk processes
– provide timely, action-oriented analysis and advice
– provide support for regular and ad-hoc reporting
You’ll be working for the Investment Bank's Divisional Information Security Office team in our Zabierzow offices. Our role is to manage access to high risk business applications and operate risk control processes for the Investment Bank.
Your paid internship will last 6-12 months with a possibility of extension, based on 30-40 hours per week.
– problem-solving skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– strong analytical skills and experience in using MS Excel, MS Access or VBA programming would be an asset
– a strong communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– results-oriented, with the ability to set priorities
– fluent in English.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS