Internship in Operations Team
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you have the know-how for analyzing information and producing reports? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
– analyze large data sets regarding client reports, able to explain changes
– produce high quality reports
– building templates for client reporting
– building documents which are distributed to clients
You will be working in our Business aligned Operations Middle Office in Zabierzów (Krakow Business Park), performing Reporting Services required to fulfill Client and Regulatory obligations.
Your paid internship will last 3-12 months with the possibility of extension, based on 40 hours per week.
– good knowledge of MS Excel
– strong interpersonal and communication skills
– effective analytical and problem solving skills
– very good in written and spoken English
– able to work independently and as part of a team
– comfortable in prioritizing workload and working under pressure, with tight deadlines
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS