If you want to understand how business operates globally, Citi Service Center is a perfect place for you.
Citi Service Center Poland was launched in 2005 as a part of an initiative to establish a network of service centers providing shared services to other entities operating within the Citigroup around the world. Currently we provide services to over 90 countries on 6 continents. Thus we’re creating a unique opportunity to work in an international environment, with our employees using 29 languages every day.
We recognize and develop talents and invest in people who are ready for challenges. Our primary objective is innovation. We are following trends and combining development opportunities for our employees with the use of new technologies, for instance the mobile access to knowledge portals and other online resources (e.g. from MIT or Harvard).
Welcome to the world of Global Finance
If you are looking to start your career in an international institution and learn about various aspects of global finance, Citi is the place for you. We are expanding our Olsztyn office and growing our analytical and customer service teams there. Any of our entry level roles are a fantastic way to enter the company and open yourself for learning, development and limitless internal opportunities.
What would you do?
Depending on your skills and interests, you might be involved at various steps of end-to-end financial operation process. You might be responsible for the very core of what international banking and finance are about – maintaining and processing transactions or play crucial role in collecting and analyzing various types of data. You could also focus on investigation and sanctions and get yourself involved in fighting financial crime. There are many career paths available in Olsztyn and whatever you decide to take you can help us maintaining the present and shaping the future of global finance.
What makes you our perfect candidate?
- Good working knowledge of the English language (Polish language is not required);
- Thirst for knowledge and willingness to learn;
- Ability to work as the team player in an international environment;
- Analytical skills;
- Working knowledge of MS Office;
- Good attention to details;
- Any other foreign language skills will be an asset.
Join us and Unlock Your Potential
What’s in it for you?
- Full-time employment with competitive salary;
- Market-leading benefits package including Multisport, medical care, life insurance, disc ounts on language courses and more;
- On-going dedication to your development and career progression;
- Corporate culture based on fostering and supporting professional growth within the role;
- Free access to training platforms such as Udemy;
- An opportunity to develop your soft skills and engage in various social responsibility activities as well as internal development networks and mentoring sessions with senior management;
- Dynamic and positive work environment.
Please be informed that we will contact selected candidates only.
Citi is registered trademark of Citigroup Inc., used under license. Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries are also entitled to rights to certain other trademarks contained herein.