Internship in Corporate Actions Team
Do you have a sharp eye for detail? Are you known for hitting deadlines? We’re looking for someone like that to help us in:
– monitoring and processing all corporate action events on a daily basis
– liaising with Portfolio Managers for elections and communicating them to custodian banks
– calculating cash and holding positions, post cash and stock transactions
– ensuring that queries, exceptions and event reconciliation discrepancies are investigated and resolved
– working effectively with the team towards achieving business goals
You will work in Corporate Actions Team in Wroclaw. Team is responsible for research and maintenance of Corporate Actions in the EMEA region, with a view to collecting Portfolio Managers’ responses, reflecting them in systems, instructing the custodians, posting cash and stock transactions in our accounting system and reconciling positions.
Working hours fall between 8:00 and 18:00 on a rotation basis (8:00 - 16:30; 9:30 - 18:00).
Your paid internship will last 3-12 months with a possibility of extension, based on 30-40 hours per week.
– good knowledge of MS Excel
– good knowledge of financial instruments (equities, bonds, derivatives)
– strong interpersonal and communication skills
– effective analytical and problem solving skills
– very good in written and spoken English
– able to work independently and as part of a team
– comfortable in prioritizing workload and working under pressure, with tight deadlines
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS