Internship in Management Support Team
Do you have sharp analytic skills? Are you a multitasker? Do you know how to build rapport and talk to people from different cultures and geographies? We are looking for someone to join our team and to help us to:
– gather, organize and manage information
– help managers to maintain a clear picture of the performance and compliance of our vendors
– make sure all relevant reports and meeting minutes are created and distributed in timely manner
– update data stored on the team SharePoint and on a team shared drive
– participate in numerous meetings and audio/video conferences
– provide a general support the ODC Europe management team in their daily tasks
You will be working in the Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) Strategic Delivery Center - ODC Team in Zabierzow, Krakow Business Park and/or the Quattro UBS office. CEE SDC ODC management is part of UBS Group Sourcing and is responsible for compliance and management of UBS vendor partners, and to provide an effective risk management.
Your paid internship will last 6-12 months with a possibility of extension, based on 30-40 hours per week.
– University degree
– very good English skills
– be experienced in risk management and compliance
– be experienced in vendor management
– good MS Excel and MS PowerPoint skills, MS Access would be an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS