Internship in Global Client Documentation Team
Are you incredibly organized and good at working with people? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– Act as a Single Matter Expert. Support team of Specialists to achieve their delivery goals.
– Manage team activities to achieve performance targets, operational level agreements and service levels.
– See that the team is collaborating with internal and external partners/clients to deliver the best service.
– Make sure administrative tasks (like holiday planning and working time) comply with internal policies and legal requirements.
– Support in preparing and analyzing market standard agreements related do derivatives.
– Support in coordinating the approvals and negotiating of agreements.
You’ll be working in Client Documentation Team providing business support within UBS Investment Bank. We help by negotiating standard derivatives market agreements as well as ensuring that the core attributes of these agreements are approved and captured in the relevant systems.
Your paid internship will last 6 months with a possibility of extension, based on 40 hours per week.
– a university degree in Law, Administration, Linguistics or Finance & Banking [or last year student]
– strong leadership skills
– some professional experience in financial industry and/or with legal documentation drafting
– interest in legal matters
– able to lead effectively and motivate staff under your control
– a great communicator, with the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels in the organization
– self-motivated team player with the drive and enthusiasm to learn
– organized and detail oriented
– Fluent in English
– German or French will be an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS