Learning and Development Support Officer
Are you highly-driven and display a can-do attitude? Problems do not scare you off but motivate you to work for solutions? We are looking for someone like this who will:
• manage all the infrastructure and supporting process for the team, including training invitations, registration, attendance, feedback, materials, room reservations and other logistics
• help in scheduling and organizing trainings across regions and practices
• develop and maintain performance dashboards on training records as requested
• maintain training fact sheets, inventory, training records for various Group Internal Consulting trainings
• maintain relationship with the external and internal training providers
• provide support on budgeting and invoice payment process
• contribute to the development of Learning and Development intranet site
• organize team meetings, develop and share minutes of the meeting
The Group Internal Consulting is an established organization of more than 500 professionals, which serve all UBS divisions across the bank, delivering project management, PMO and process transformation services and expertise to project and change topics. The Deployment and Development (D&D) team provides strategic, operational, financial and project-deployment support for the delivery teams. Within the D&D team, Learning and Development is the capability building arm of Group Internal Consulting, providing professional trainings in the area of transformation, project & change delivery with a commitment to develop world class capabilities to help drive transformations and change across UBS.
• minimum 3 years of administrative experience in a fast-paced global environment
• strong stakeholder management skills
• strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• fluent in English both written and spoken, other languages are a plus
• proficient in MS word, Excel, Think Cell, and PowerPoint
• ability to work under pressure and to manage and deliver to deadlines
• detail orientated with structured, organized, methodical planning skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS