Are you an analytic thinker? Are you skilled in business analysis that enables change and enhancements? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– turn data into an asset across the organization
– analyze financial data and interpret the results
– advise and challenge the business's activities, performance and strategy to optimize the use of financial resources
– execute financial controls and timely address the risk
– respond to business in ad-hoc request for financial data or business related requests
– connect stakeholders from different locations, teams and functions.
You’ll be working in the Ultra High Net Worth Finance business partnering team of Global Wealth Management CFO in Krakow (Zabierzow). We provide advice and constructive challenge to the UHNW business on its activities, performance and strategy to optimize the use of the firm's financial resources, as well as acting as the primary point of contact for senior management on Finance matters.
– 2+ years' experience in a finance, controlling or a related function, with financial services industry knowledge a plus
– very good knowledge of MS Office (mainly Excel and PowerPoint)
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– fluent English
– attention to details.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS