Internship in Geospatial Data Delivery Team
Are you an analytical thinker who loves data? Do you like to develop innovative solutions? We’re looking for someone like you to:
- Work on processing and preparation of data in the data warehouse for analysis including harvesting data, validating data
- perform data cleansing and preparation; work with structured and unstructured data
- work with geospatial based data including though not limited to business rooftop and/or point of interest data, spatial files (both vector and raster based and others), and other web-mined data sets.
You’ll be working in the UBS Research team in Zabierzow (Eximius Park). We are expanding our industry-leading primary research platform called Evidence Lab. At the heart of this organization is the ability to systematically harvest, cleanse, structure and analyze primary data using cutting edge techniques and tools to answer key investment questions concerning the companies, industries and markets that UBS covers.
Your paid internship will last 3 months with the possibility of extension, based on 30-40 hours per week.
- familiarity with Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, data analysis, charting etc.)
- inquisitive character with great attention to detail
- interest/experience in a data analytics
- efficient English speaker/writer.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS