Application Change Specialist (1 year contract)
Are you skilled in business analysis that enables change and enhancements? Do you have the proven ability to analyse processes, products and service? Do you want to support testing to make sure our application meets the requirements?
We are looking for someone to:
- analyse and translate business requirements into functional and non-functional specifications
- prepare business documentation
- look for improvements in existing processes
- lead small projects
- provide application release support: executing manual tests of Operational Risk Application
- provide trainings for colleagues and UBS employees.
You will be working in one of the Operational Risk teams in Krakow, Czerwone Maki Street. Our role is to perform business application testing, run business analysis and prepare business documentation for Operational Risk Application. You will be a solid contributor in minimising the bank loses which results from inadequate or failed internal processes, people and systems or from external events.
- experience in projects implementing changes to business processes and applications
- excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, able to tailor style to your audience
- previously worked on business analysis or application release support
- good level of MS Office knowledge - MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Visio
- project management experience using Agile/Scrum methodology would be an asset
- technical experience with JIRA, MS SharePoint, HP Quality Center would be an asset.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS