Internship in Service Management Team
Are you a stickler for getting things right? Do you know how to solve problems? We are looking for someone like this who can help us to:
– take care of the cost object review and set-up processes
– review and maintain Organizational structures
– support transactions and reporting
– take care of documentation and answer ad-hoc business queries
– assist in transformation projects and internal initiatives
– integrate projects’ transformation and changes for operational models.
You’ll be working in the Service Management team in Zabierzów. We support the largest functions within the UBS Corporate Center – Group Technology, Group Operations and Group Finance. The team consists of highly skilled specialists who work alongside our global colleagues in a challenging and rapidly changing environment.
Our internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you will need to launch your career. It is also a chance to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in business management utility.
Your paid internship will last 3-6 months with the possibility of extension, based on a 35-40 hour week.
- a student status or university degree
- strong interpersonal and communication skills
- very good English, both written and spoken
- good MS Excel skills
- able to meet deadlines and answer ad-hoc requests
- known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks
- comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS