Senior Financial and Regulatory Report Expert
Are you a motivated self-starter with an eye for detail? Do you have the know-how to analyse financial data? Would you like to be involved in comprehensive financial reporting for a bank?
We’re looking for someone like that to:
• prepare required regulatory disclosures at UBS Group level and at various aggregated levels, using data from SAP Business Warehouse
• perform analytical review of figures, including validation controls, data reconciliation and variance analysis
• provide meaningful commentaries on material period on period moves in our reports
• identify potential issues and engage with legal entity controllers to resolve them during the close process
• work closely with other finance teams globally to ensure full front-to-back process and content integrity of regulatory disclosures
• support the implementation of new accounting and regulatory requirements.
You’ll be working in the Regulatory Reporting team in Group Accounting, Controlling and Policy department, which is primarily located in Zurich and Noida, and looking for further support in Krakow. We are responsible for the preparation of a large number of regulatory disclosures required by FINMA, the Swiss National Bank and the Banks for International Settlements.
– a university degree in finance and accounting, economics, controlling or similar field; CIMA/ACCA qualification would be an advantage
– least 5 years of relevant experience, ideally in the financial services industry
– excellent MS Office skills and the ability to work with a complex global data pool; SAP BW knowledge is a plus
– strong analytical and problem solving skills, persistence in following up on issues
– very good communication skills with the ability to work in an international environment and to interact with stakeholders on all levels of seniority
- fluent in English; German knowledge although not required is an advantage as certain regulatory documentation is available in German only
– reliable and methodical, with a strong output orientation and focus on high quality
– able to apply technical understanding to practical problems and learn from experience
– proactive and flexible with the ability to complete multiple tasks under tight deadlines
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS