Financial Reporting and Accounting Specialist
Are you a great with numbers? Do you have the know-how for analyzing financial information?
We’re looking for someone like this to:
– prepare financial statements and other financial reports for the business and various stakeholders
– support accounting and reporting activities by providing analysis and reporting on Net New Money, Client Assets, and revenue
– perform analytical review of figures, including validation controls, data reconciliation and variance analysis
– be involved in special projects to assist the department in achieving its strategic goals and objectives
– work closely with other finance teams globally to ensure full front-to-back process and content integrity of regulatory disclosures
– improve the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of controls in collaboration with colleagues.
You’ll be working in the Group Finance team in Zabierzow, Krakow Business Park. Our role is to support
the EMEA Financial Controlling and to provide accurate and reconciled financial information. Key
objective of the role is to deliver high level reporting support on all operational and financial activities
across our various locations.
– strong analytical skills
– university degree in accounting/ finance/ economics or similar field
– at least 3 year experience in Financial Reporting or Accounting
– proficient in MS applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Access), familiar with database tools would be a plus (e.g. SQL)
– very good communication skills and ability to work in a team
– fluent in English
– methodical, concise and accurate with strong attention to details
– self-determined who is able to learn new skills quickly
– able to build strong relationships with partners.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS