Who we're looking for
- Technical education (IT or related majors);
- Good command of English (minimum FCE);
- Very good knowledge of Windows’ systems;
- Very good knowledge of office applications (MS Office suite);
- Professional customer service skills (experience in ServiceDesk/HelpDesk will be an asset);
- Good knowledge of network issues;
- Team work skills;
- Communications skills;
- Stress resistance;
- Knowledge of macOS/iOS X will be and asset;
- Knowledge and certification in the area of ITIL® will be and asset.
Your future role
- Configuring workstations (laptops);
- Registration, classification and realization of reports according to existing procedures (the first and the second support line);
- Direct and remote technical support for other employees in problems with computer hardware and applications;
- Close cooperation with other IT teams;
- Servicing reports within the notification system.
What we offer
- Interesting, full of challenges job in the international company;
- Internal and external trainings;
- Reach benefits package.
About DeloitteDeloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences.What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
Information Technology Team is among the fastest growing ones in our firm and plays a crucial role in our operations. Thanks to us, right top-quality services are delivered at the right time to the right people.