Internship in Payments Processing Team
We are looking for someone who will be responsible for:
– handling some types of payments, investigations and inquiries regarding payments from clients and banks in all currencies through SWIFT
– collecting all data necessary for the respective payments, investigations using various system tools as well as contacting client advisors or external counterparties for more information
– Execute payments in all currencies in a correct and timely manner
– Handle investigation inquiries around payments, cash management and FX/MM products and processes.
You’ll be working in the Payment Team in Wroclaw and support them with orderly and timely execution of their operational processes in the bank. Our internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work in an important and risk area in the whole payment chain and learn from some of our sharp people in Investigation team. Your daily tasks ask for a client focus, quality and continuous improvement. Cut-offs must be respected and controlled for all different currencies in all markets. Team is operating between 6:30 and 7pm (work on shift pattern). The morning shift and late shift usually are once a month.
Your paid internship will last 6 months with a possibility of an extension, based on a 35-40 hour week with working hours 6.30am-7.00pm.
– a graduate or a student
– good in both written and spoken English
– a motivated person with pro-active attitude
– German is an asset.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS