Are you truly collaborative and motivated to join a strong, global and diverse team of change professionals? Are you able to ensure high data quality delivery and accurateness in senior management overviews, reports and communications?
We are looking for a proactive and self-managed individual to:
• act as an operational financial advisor to senior leaders of the Group Internal Consulting organization with focus on smooth delivery of all day to day operational business activities
• lead a team of 5-7
• own Group Internal Consulting's processes and financials, such as billing and charging, forecasting and planning
• maintain financial structures in the bank's systems
• act as project lead on finance related initiatives and working groups such as process standardization, cross divisional charging, design standardized reporting, automation of repetitive financial tasks and continuous improvement
The Group Internal Consulting is an established organization of more than 500 professionals who serve all UBS internal clients across the bank. We deliver project management, PMO and process transformation services and expertise to project and change topics. The Deployment and Development (D&D) team provides strategic, operational, financial and project-deployment support for the delivery teams. Within the D&D team, the Financial & Reporting Team is responsible for monthly forecasting and charging of the entire Group Internal Consulting Population towards our clients. The team is located in the office in Zabierzów.
• at least 5 years of experience working with proven knowledge in financial processes
• team leadership experience
• strong knowledge of month-end closing processes and reporting activities (e.g. posting, analysis, cost bookings, cost allocations & financial analytics)
• Bachelor or master degree in Finance, Mathematics, IT or related analytical field
• advanced technical skills in financial systems, and MS Office
• skilled at meeting recurring deadlines while balancing ad-hoc requests, supporting stakeholders at different levels of the organization in a dynamic onshore/nearshore team.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS