Internship Group Finance
Are you a motivated self-starter? Do you have the know-how for analyzing financial information? We’re looking for someone like this to:
- get an understanding of Investment Banking and Wealth Management
- support daily and monthly processes and perform an analytical review various financial returns
- provide detailed comments on significant movements caused by unusual business activities
- ensure completion of assigned tasks in an accurate and timely manner
- build a strong network and collaborate with various finance departments across organization to ensure the quality and fast information
You’ll be working in the Group Finance team in Zabierzow, Eximius Park. Our role is to support the EMEA region and to provide accurate and reconciled financial information.
Key objective of the role is to deliver high level financial reporting support on all operational and financial activities across our various locations. Has daily interaction with various internal clients located globally including Integrated Middle Office, Financial Controllers across all legal entities and divisions.
Your paid internship will last 6 months with the possibility of extension up to 12 months, based on 40 hours week.
- student status or university degree preferably in finance, accounting or controlling
- analytical and problem solving skills
- a pro-active attitude and willingness to learn
- fluent in English
- good in MS Excel (VBA knowledge would be an asset)
- motivated, self-directed and driven
- comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now: ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS